Beiträge von Arth6415

Als Gast bekommst du nur einen geringen Teil der Geschehnisse zu sehen.
Registriere dich jetzt kostenfrei und erblicke das volle Spektrum der eMark Gemeinschaft!

we have several reasons why we dont appeal the crowd for dem..we promise nothing what we cant keep..we want take the time to think about changes 2-3 times before we do some action
    we dont throw out giveaways..dont try advertisment..dont try to reach the mass to buy the dem before we are not 100% sure that the DEM is ready...before you learn run, you have to crawl first...there is no other way

what is the measurement for fail/success? the market price? if i buy for 4-5 btc some DEM on cryptsy and kick the price up make this the DEM successfull?
    i dont understand whats the point is...you want read some big aims that we have the ultimate world solution with the DEM?we reach 1000 dollars in 12 months or 5000 dollars?
    i dont need compare DEM with DOGE...every community decide how his own coin to handle/market/push
    our actual decision is to bring the DEM on a stabile technical fundament

to be honest:
    the stock market value of the DEM is not the most important topic for me personally..
    the people around the coin and their daily effort for this coin is the most important point for me...
    the guys here coming daily in their free time and bring some new ideas/solutions/actions...and that day for day since weeks...
    that makes me very optimistic that the DEM will survive surely the next years...i cant say it for all coins..

if you want create a new coin for your own..do it..no one can hinder you...
    or you can decide to be a part of the community to build the DEM on a stable fundament...i would highly appreciated..

and at least...the market price is the market price..here is no panic while the market price for DEM going down...because we know that we can do somethings better for the future to bring the DEM on a stable way
    i would know where stays the DEM in january 2015 or january 2016...in 2-5 years we will see that we take the right decisions for the DEM now on early 2014..

too late for what?
    the coin dont expire...better think some days more for a good plan and go in action,instead of change every stuff all 2-3 weeks
    btc had no progress in the first 2 years..afterwards slowly grow up...2 years long 1-2 digit value..now get the boost and acceptance

the community is discussing daily about the future of the DEM
    we have some decisions to take before we go out to look for popularity
    the actual exchange/merchandise is in thus not the most important topic...

Zitat von saugwurm link

Hey die Idee hatte ich vorhin auch. eine Art "Begrüssungsgeld".
    Man könnte dies auch z.B. Über eBay anbieten. Einen offiziellen DEM USB Stick mit Logo, mit der Software und einer Wallet.dat mit bereits 10DEM. Natürlich zu einem fairen Preis, unter EBay Kurs und limitiert auf ein Stück pro Käufer.

[quote author=Arth6415 link=topic=626.msg1763#msg1763 date=1389782968]
    abwarten bis die DEM offiziell die werbetrommel rührt um sowas direkt mit anschiebt

Gibts dafür schon Pläne Bzw. einen Termin?
    [/quote]

ich denke den "termin" werden wir alle ,so wie wir hier zusammen im forum stehen, bestimmen wenn wir der meinung sind das wir damit in die etwas breitere öffentlichkeit gehen können...

Zitat von PatX link

Ich seh da nur einen kleinen Haken. Wenn die Abgaben in unseren Topf fliessen sollen wär es angebracht wirklich gemeinützige lokale Projekte zu starten.
    Wie z.B. Unterstützung freier Träger mit Kitaplätzen und sowas. Das wär ja mal nen Totschlagargument für breite Akzeptanz. Oder?
    Glaub mit sowas hätten wir jede Gemeinde auf unserer Seite.

das is ne super idee...wobei ich für ein teil der einnahmen an entwicklung der DEM plädieren würde
    die diskussion entwickelt sich mM super in die richtige richtung

KOMMT LEUTE..MACHT ALLE MIT!..jede meinung zählt!

Zitat von bilderberger link

Finde die Idee gut nur über die % Abgabe sollten wir noch diskutieren , zu hohe abgaben würden zuviele miner abschrecken ;)

was würden wir gewinnen was würden wir verlieren?
    meiner meinung nach würden wir kurzfristig die miner von aussen erschrecken
    jedoch spielt die musik für die DEM hier in der community....diejenigen die für die DEM was anschieben wollen kommen her und machen mit was ich super finde...
    diejeningen die nur von aussen minern wollen und alles gegen btc tauschen...weiss ich nicht ob ich die ganz oben in meiner prio liste haben muss

Zitat von Quantos link

Ja damit hast du recht, die Frage sollte zuerst generell beantwortet werden.
    Ich finde den Vorschlag echt gut und wollte die Vorteile (die ich sehe) einbringen um vielleicht die Entscheidung der Voter zu erleichtern :)

+1
    wobei eventuell es auch anstatt zeitlich auch direkt an "community mining" gebunden werden kann...
    community mining hält 20% vom gesamtspeed...solang gesamtgeschwindigkeit drüber ist...gibt es variable % auf minerspeed verschiedener klasse oder auf alle...das kann man denk ich ausdiskutieren..

hi guyz

i started a poll with the question..."is a restriction/regulation for mining power accepted by our community"... we try to find out a technical solution to direct "tax" of mining power and transfer it to our crowdfund
    the reason is that some few guys can mine with a huge hash power in several days many k DEM and throw them on the market...then we get the situation what we have now...

http://forum.deutsche-emark.org/index.php?topic=624.0

eg:
    All miner over 100 ghash paying 1.5%
    All miner over 200 ghash paying 2.5%
    All miner over 500 ghash paying 5%
    All miner over 1th paying 15%
    All miner over 2th paying 20%
    (the numbers are tbd in the future)

please join the voting..

regards
    Arth

Hi zusammen,

wie gestern angemerkt würd ich gerne wissen ob ihr für eine "abgabequote" für miner seid.
    die quote an sich ist aktuel uninteressant...vielmehr geht es um den grundsatz und technische umsetzung..

zb.
    Alle miner ab 100 ghash zahlen 1.5%
    Alle miner ab 200 ghash zahlen 2.5%
    Alle miner ab 500 ghash zahlen 5%
    Alle miner ab 1 Th zahlen 15%
    Alle miner ab 2 Th zahlen 20%
    (fiktive zahlen)

gruss
    Arth