Beiträge von cmgill

Als Gast bekommst du nur einen geringen Teil der Geschehnisse zu sehen.
Registriere dich jetzt kostenfrei und erblicke das volle Spektrum der eMark Gemeinschaft!

Hi there,

I copied the whole thing and pasted this into a blank bignum.h file but now I get this, please advise,

bignum.h:69:18: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘CBigNum_init’ with no type [-fpermissive]

CBigNum_init()

^

bignum.h: In member function ‘int CBigNum::CBigNum_init()’:

bignum.h:72:5: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type]

}

^

In file included from chainparams.h:9:0,

from alert.cpp:7:

bignum.h: In member function ‘void CBigNum::SetHex(const string&)’:

bignum.h:485:34: error: ‘HexDigit’ was not declared in this scope

while ((n = HexDigit(*psz)) != -1)

^

makefile.unix:171: recipe for target 'obj/alert.o' failed

Many thanks

Colin.

Hi there,

Ok I tried again with notepadqq I have time on my hands but why is there no up to date source you can build this from?

I aurora code is similar but not the same, I have tried but to no success with bulding.

Please can you help,

Regards

Colin.

Hi there guys,

Please can someone help me. I am unable to build any of the wallets as my Ubuntu 16,04 system complains about BIGNUM problems. I understand that there are openssl issues, but I have tried everything. I can build other coins joule, zeta, maza, a whole lot of them. They all build ok, but I cannot rebuild this one. I already have a wallet but I upgraded to ubuntu 18.04 and thought I would build the new wallet 1.5.1. I then could not and was suggested that I downgrade ssl. I tried everything then went back to ubuntu 16.04, all other coins are building fine and work great apart from this one. Originally I have a version that I cloned from github that had a structure DEM/eMark, but I have never been able to get this to compile ever again.

Please can someone help me out.

Thanks to you all.

Colin.