Beiträge von smike

Als Gast bekommst du nur einen geringen Teil der Geschehnisse zu sehen.
Registriere dich jetzt kostenfrei und erblicke das volle Spektrum der eMark Gemeinschaft!

Hi,

I can't offer a solution having downloaded the bootstrap.dat and done everything that this forum offers I am still synchronising after 3 days!!

I really don't see how this can be a viable cryptocurrency until there is a viable wallet for it.

Mike

eMark-qt -> console -> "addnode <node> <add | remove | onetry>"

Example: addnode 84.200.38.169 add
    More Nodes

Hi , I'm having trouble too. I have v1.4.1.0 for mac and it's synchronising with the network at an incredibly slow rate, it's processed 429182 as I write this and is incrementing at about 1 every 30 seconds - I may well have retired by the time it loads! I'm 2 years and 30 weeks behind and it's not changed for the last hour.

I've added nodes in console but at the moment it's showing 16 active connections.

I've downloaded the bootstrap.dat file from both dropbox and the other dodgy place in 3.rar parts. I've tried putting it all over the place but it won't load up with the wallet.

I've scoured this forum but can't find any specific advice for mac - can you help please?

Also, is there only the one wallet which will work for DEM or is there a generic one which will work?

Regards
    Mike