Beiträge von hFilbert

Als Gast bekommst du nur einen geringen Teil der Geschehnisse zu sehen.
Registriere dich jetzt kostenfrei und erblicke das volle Spektrum der eMark Gemeinschaft!

I wrote this post to throw the idea out there for now.

On a Private note, I am in the middle of purchasing a house and going to move. My financials will probably stabilize around tax return season in 2022.

I am interested to get something started towards the end of the first Quarter 2022.

Medallie war das Wort, das mir fehlte. Ja die Rounds sind im Grunde nur ein rundes stueck Silber. Ich glaube spaeter macht es keinen unterschied ob es Coin oder Round ist. Angenommen die Welt geht zu Bruch und ich verkaufe 1 Flasche "Moonshine" fuer 1oz Silber. Da werde ich eine waage haben und die Chemikalie um das Silber auf Echtheit zu ueberpruefen. Mir ist es dann egal ob Maple Leaf oder Ein 1oz Wuerfel.

Weil sich preislich allerdings nicht viel tut, wuerde ich allerdings vorerst Dirks Rat befolgen.

Hello, I wonder if the blockchain can be used for decentralized gambling?

Is it possible to reprogram the wallet for this very simple example:

(Going forward I am sure better more sophisticated ideas will evolve).

A wallet address will presented to the user.

The user will transfer the amount X (for example 100 DEM) to the Address.

The game is based on rounds. Every round for example needs 11 Payments of 100 DEM.

The system recognizes when a round begins and ends through counting the incoming payments as well as verifying the amount.

If the user manages to be sending the 100 DEM as 11th person, then the amount of the ten previous users will be sent back to the address of the 11th user.

The advantage that you can send a text through the DEM blockchain, can be used to inform the users of what is going on during the round.

If I send 100 DEM and the Bot counts me as 5th user, it can return 1DEM with a text. Example: "Round 3456 - You are 5th of 11 - sorry not a winner!"

The DEMs left over after transaction fees around 80 DEM will then be for the Operator of the Game.

Different tables can be created:

Examples:

1st of 3

1st of 100

1st of 1000

and also different payments can be used. 1000 DEM or 10.000 for high rollers.

I am no programmer, so I will not be able to create this game. But I would appreciate if someone replied and we worked on this together.

Displaying the information for this game on a website wouldn't be illegal. And operating this game would not be traceable I assume.

What do you think?

Hello,

I am wondering how we can impact the growth of the price of the DEM. If the Price rises the DEM will draw attention and the community will grow as well.

The growth of the community is needed for the success of the DEM.

Currently there is not a large Hashrate out there. And I noticed during the spike of the price in the beginning of the year, that the Hashrate quickly went up.

I believe the few people who are currently mining, are just filling up the inventory on the exchanges for low rates.

I am wondering if a pool with the goal to save the DEM until the POW phase is over, could make the price go up.

Everyone who signed up for the pool (name yet to be found) would agree to mine and receive the mined amount +staking amount in the future near to the end of the POW phase.

Does this idea make sense?

Also wir haben hier die "Coins" und die "Rounds". Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wie die Rounds uebersetzt werden.

Unter die Coins fallen z.B. das Kanadische Maple Leaf, der Sued Afrikanische Kruegerrand, der Chinesische Panda und viele mehr.

Diese werden dann als Muenze anerkannt und ihnene wird noch ein zusaetzlicher wert anerkannt.

Dann gibt es die "Rounds". Sie sind im grunde ein Stueck Silber mit einem Bild auf beiden seiten. Ihnen wird nur der reine Silber Wert zugeordnet.

Ich persoenlich habe mich fuer die Rounds entschieden, da es spater auf das Gewicht des Silbers ankommt. Meine Enscheidung liegt darin, dass unser System (in das wir durch den Kauf von Silber unser Mistrauen bekunden) hier wieder eine Werterhoehung zulaesst, die fuer mich nicht wirklich Sinn macht.

Aufgrund der Bequemlichkeit habe ich mich auch fuer Silber Combibarren entschieden. Mann kann sie einfach in kleinere einheiten aufteilen.

(Sollte man wirklich mit dem Silber Handel betreiben muessen und sich in einer Wochenmarkt wiederfinden).